Sunday, June 3, 2012

"What You Need"

I wanna feel your insides and make you feel like he's less of a man than me, fight through the pain since you said you needed it and I'm thinking your right for me. Didn't I hold you close? Didn't I do the things he never done that always leaves you lusting for the most? Giving my all of me leaving you breathless your face is so precious in your orgasmic expressions, oh lord.. how bad I want you? Worst than a fiend in the night baby.. I'm here to treat you better than he treats you every night baby. I'm that necessity for you, necessarily; while I day dream of fucking you then I open my inbox to "I wish you was inside me spearing me"... Shit, baby, he don't have to know, what he's not aware of will never hurt him so cover up those hickies, make sure they never show. Didn't I hold you close? Didn't we fuck the most? Don't you dare tell me, "no." My heart can't take that, no..... He's still wanted within you somewhere, I can feel it in the way you stare while I pull your hair..  no fair, but he can stay I just love knowing your coming back for more whenever I say.. you need me you need me you need me, don't you? I got everything you want okay? I don't care whatever position cause out of all the licking and dipping sucking and flipping we've done shit'll never feel different.. and he'll never leave you motionless on the outside while quivering on the inside like I left you, why moan when you can scream? Why dream when fantasies lived out make you cream? Your with him but you never want him after me, and I don't give a damn shawty, just wear them boots next time you come shawty..

Explanation: we've all heard "What You Need" by The Weeknd, the song in my opinion is somewhat of a sexual love letter sent to a private P.O. box of a mistress so that her man/husband or whatever doesn't find out..

No comments:

Post a Comment