Sunday, June 17, 2012

So intimate..

How intimate can I get it? I bet you set up shop with your girls speaking on what your men respectively have instore, and all of their stories are a bore, compared to yours.. See I love to choke and make sure moans aren't even spoke.. Not to make any marks around your neck, but just so you'd respect, that I like control. The beast I turn into, once I'm in you, would make you think there's a full moon, but it's so eclipsing, how I'm hitting, your frame.. Papi and Daddy is all I hear from you.. Telling me to go harder even when my hardware is at it's hardest.. Your craving for me and I've trained and controlled this between us for years slaving for you, slamming my body into yours like we're wrestling but this ain't no fake shit, the blood sweat and tears are products of your nails clawing me and my tongue all through you and my penis piercing your body making you cry through.. imagine this done to you, imagine were on a slip and slide going till I reach the end just to dry off and go again, that's how I go off in you.. No candle lit dinner, no R. Kelly needed, I feed off your body and we can go twelve rounds playing with each others bodies until we drown into the sticky wax that spills from us both.. I live to wet you in-between your butt cheeks, while I'm layed on you with you under me and me on top of you, you gasping for air and grabbing for the legs of the chair I'll pull your hair forcing you to embrace this passion.. Back to my controlling ways.. See, I don't fuck or fight fair, I'll pull hair, press my tongue against you anywhere, as long as there ain't no breath in you after all the moaning and screaming you do and your motionless I'll know what I did was fair and full of emotions miss.. Ain't it crazy how car crashes and thunder can't upstage our accidents on purpose, purposely our bodies clash causing hurricanes and flash floods from the fluids we secrete.. Some call it nut or skeet but it's much more than that see we observe each others back as I cradle you and you scratch mine, then I get behind and wrap my arms under yours pressing your back against my, chest, I guess, we should nut now.. Huh? So intimate..

No comments:

Post a Comment