Wednesday, June 20, 2012

idk, bouncing concepts .

I bet if I promise to love you forever, we'd walk the gates of heaven together, souls touching never worrying about whatever, angels playing our favorite songs, so I kept my face in Psalms & stopped chasing other arms, I know the lies I used to tell you compel you, just don't let em shell you, you love the attention when your lit up and burn out when I'm reluctant to give that shit up, tell the world your mine and shit just for others to wanna take your shine and shit? I don't think so, but it makes you feel special, and that's what I'm here for, love shouldn't be so mental, I feel stupid when I write you these love poems, and feel intelligent when I'm making love to you, no one can tell me you don't love me just by your facial expressions, moan out "I love you" after we done sexing, your my crazy love and you know it, you try hard not to show it but your jealousy does grow'eth, you make me wanna serenade..what a day that'll be..

No comments:

Post a Comment