Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Morning, Good Night.

I wrote this imagining what I want my life too be like once I'm married.. Your welcome..
While we're yawning, I always whisper in your ear in the morning, kissing you on your cheek and reminding you of the passionate night we shared prior, as if I didn't wake up inside you; how could you forget? Breakfast in bed for my lady, my sweet baby, how I treasure you like when I polish you with oil before our night begins, passionately entering you as you stare into my eyes seeing how much passion I have for you, you know; before your eyes roll back and I caress your back so softly, giving you a pillow too bite on making you feel comfy.. See in the night I'm ramming you, but in the morning I'm making you breakfast in bed and telling you sweet everything's in your ear cramming you, with my love.. Sweet love, almost like a caramel scent, after I've watched you towel your body down you glaze your body with caramel spice lotion, and I don't complain I just cement my tongue on your every inch; 'tonguing' you just to get too the core of your love. How many licks does it take to get to the core of your love baby? Yeah, was that corny? Well I'm Horny and I'ma tell you straight up I wanna make love till the sun lay up in the morning, and lay in our same passion all day until the sun sets, and our bodies wet, fuck changing the covers we ain't wanna go no where, and if we hungry we can feed off each other baby it's whatever.. Pulling your hair to arch your back, just so I can hit the same spot that you moan the most for over & over again.. Imagine me licking your spot, and disobeying you when you tell me to stop, what a sexy sin.. and you'll be screaming for me and I'd make you finger yourself so you have nothing to pull at.. does it matter what time? Does it matter if we moaning or yawning? as long as I can sleep with you and wake up too you it'll all be worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment