Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Gray.

I can still remember the first time I saw you.
Freshman, laying eyes on my Mona Lisa.
First loves always end up making you search for a second.
And I needed way more than a second to understand what I got from you.
What is this love, Juanlisa?
I've dreamt of putting a ring on you.
I've dreamt of you bearing my children.
But your dark love was bearing on my heart heavily.
Breaking me down, breaking me down until I crumbled.
The whistle within the wind against the trees told me I shouldn't love you.
But I'm not much of a nature lover.
I've been bandaging the bruise you placed on me for five years now..
The first person to ever make me be someone I wasn't.
Your the reason I'm so stubborn.
No matter how hard I tried your shoes stayed tied we never was bare skin with each other.
Word got to me that you let another man taste the affection you kept from me.
And I still stayed, But I found revenge within another female.
Even now you still haunt me cause a girl wanting my heart doesn't seem too spark me.
Since I wanted you to forever be the driving force to my heartbeats.
Lost love and forgot it's meaning after you.
Still trying to silence those screams I yelled at you, begging you.
My Mona Lisa came with a stained frame.
My Mona Lisa had a cold grin.
My Mona Lisa was painted all gray.
When I feel like this my favorite colors gray, and your in my daydream for days.
Even though I'm passionate on the inside my exterior is stone.
And you made me feel like rain drops, racing from a storm.
I gotta learn how too love again because of you.
But I don't think I'll truly love again because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment