Monday, July 30, 2012

Favorite Girl

Favorite Girl.. your the only one I notice, no matter how 40 (20/20) my vision is.. as I plant your body against our door like a notice for our crib, let my love shine down on you baby like the sun seeping deep through a glasshouse deep into your ribs.. Deeper than the dimples you show when I favorite your subtweets.. And you asked if I'd ever pimp you out and I assured you that the only corner you'd be working on is gripping the edge of my bedsheets, and you call me your effort beast cause progressively I dig into your pages effortlessly but this book I'm craving only helps my stroke be patient with me, that's what you told me since it's such a virtue and I understood cause I can be kind of sporadic so I slowed up and your passion showed up, I wanna see if I could love you enough to where we could sweat weaves, and no matter how mad it made you I could call you exotic and you'd never leave.. Favorite Girl.. Believe me just like soccer goals scored the time I kick with you ain't for leisure, ma it's a sport to me to please ya and tease ya... with foreign oils made in distant lands, and your distant cousins wanna meet me and invite a nigga within the family but why can't we worry about trying make a family of our own, we grown, we take the shoving and cussing, and turn it into passionate loving, so why give a sneak peek to others, while in this bed room it's dark and we aren't clothed with nothing.. sultry within your love is and I take it all and let it drip and catch it 'fore it reaches the floor since I know your taste, these moments where it seems like heaven came down into our mattress just for the position we put in place.. and if I'm wasting breath breathing on you then oxygen means less to me than fucking all night making things right that were never even wrong, cause if they were we'd raise passionate hell flames engulfing our bedroom in waves riding on our headboard cause it's the only piece not burned along.. burn down my home as long as you down with me, and I can take you down with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment