Tuesday, July 17, 2012

love ain't real.

Re-jointed broken bones couldn't piece together what we tore apart, from the start I thought you was the one and I couldn't believe we would ever stop, the pain I felt after that passion we shared showed we should've never started, since pleasure is pain I raise your high heels towards my chest and let them pierce through my heart, the more I stroke the farther you dig in me, fuck it though cause you never was only digging me, love has fucked me while it was fucking another, love has cheated on me in front of me cause I didn't wanna smother, love has cried out that it missed me when it was with the next nigga, pretty much I'm everyone's ex nigga, while you was fucking me you thought of him no wonder all you do is moan so you don't speak his name instead of saying "daddy", crying on the phone saying you don't wanna be alone and that you don't wanna lose me but why would you abuse me? how hard for you will it be to erase me cause all we do is space this, I'm so cold too me all chicks do is lie why cry on my phone knowing you don't truly care, if you cheat then how much feeling does saying "I love you" really bare? it felt like I impregnated you and you ran into a wall purposely too lose it, premeditated murder how you took my heart and straight abused it, I never would've thought love could do this too me, leave me in a puddle of tears that I didn't cry but ones that were somehow used too me, mucky water made of your excuses and your temptation, im stuck riding waves from your deceitful stimulation, simulation of love we played..

No comments:

Post a Comment