Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wicked Games

I got my heart right here beating, I got my scars right here bleeding, I got you body here ready to be devoured, and I'm scared and ashamed but, fuck it right? I don't love her no more so I should just fuck you, right? Right... Just tell me you love me, play those game's that your so used to playing since I've never seemed like I regretted handing you the controller before. Tease me; making me want you more, for sure: you know a onslaught of sexual tension is in your rearview mirror as you stare back at me while were doing what were doing yet, no more. As I get drunk in my passions and rise to new heights while I'm loving you I try and give you my all but see some of me is stuck with her but your assurance is something I'd endure just to cure this curse she placed on me, complacency is what I'm destined to feel with you, I'm a just use you to I feel nothing then fuck you over and make you feel nothing, and that's my motherfucking word to, no matter how much you love the sex I never let it be known that I don't love you, these wicked games we play are so dangerous, scandalous how we press our bodies together searching for much and gaining nothing; thenstressing is tedious... so as I smoke this dope and watch you shake your ass in front of me I get this sour taste in my mouth and realize what's become of me. But you make up for it all as you put your mouth on me and make me forget the wicked games I play while your in my company, comfortably I fit in you and while your quivering you read my eyes and say, "I love you too" when in actuality I'm dreaming of the girl I once said "I love you" too..

No comments:

Post a Comment