Sunday, June 10, 2012

High For This

You'd wanna be high so you can take it all, I wanna fuck you while your high, I wanna fuck you while you can't even feel shit and still try to make you cry.. And you told me you don't even smoke like that but your moaning and puffing from this blunt while stroking you, rushing for more coke cause of the experience plus you said you love how it feels while I'm choking you.. and you said you don't even roll papers but just worry about rolling on top of me, telling me things like, "I'm a ride until you let off in me" .....that's the drugs talking but baby don't mind the substances in your body, we'll fuck all week if we must and never tell nobody .. Take this glass from me, take a puff outta my smoke, crawl on that glass table shake that ass for me.. let's have a good time, you wanna be high right? You don't know what's instore for you once I enter inside of you being numb I'm gonna need more of you, even when I've hit the end.. Don't be scared, I'm right here... I'll Undress you your so special too me when were undressed and under the influence of drugs and I'm into you.. oxycontin got our bodies 69'in what a oxymoron, how much you coming girl it's pouring.. Oh.... I can see the pain in your eyes, but our bodies so numb, that's why I made sure we stayed high, I'm so in love with the ride, I'm so in love with your insides.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment