Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pops..

I never had you, that's blunt as possible, I hope the blunt smoke makes you choke and realize the sad truth. Nevertheless I press on like buttons, in this world I've lived without a positive male figure but no need for crutches; so fuck it. A life full of let Downs from ya, visions of your hands on my momma, karma is a bitch though, real shit yo, I'd spit in the plate you serve me and throw fists though.. that's just my anger talking, black men can get angry too, two times in my life I recall you saying love me only two? What a fool.. foolish is how I feel over you, one day I could careless if you passed away, next day I wish you was here to show me another way, my mom is all I got and if you was at least in my life I'd have two opinions on life, at least. But shit I turned out fine pop, I graduated and never sold a drug in my life I'm everything your not pop, as children me and my sister you couldn't support, but my children I couldn't look at them and not overly support my wife won't ever have to take me too court, I'm not the only child you have birthed and walked out on so why should I be surprised, seems like some of us 90's babies our cursed with "dads" but we gotta live our lives, never depend on that nigga just pull your trigger and shoot yourself into a better tides.
Sailing waters something like sailing souls in my eyes, you see me as a mistake I bet and your right, I wouldn't want I wouldn't want to not be able to see my son make it better than me just cause I'm not in his life...

Happy father's day to those that are really in their children's lives. Taking their son to barbershops and their daughters to ballet rehearsal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment