Friday, January 13, 2012

What tomorrow would've been...

Blissful..
Neither of us gave every inch of us, we both held back that loving chromosome every human has within us... all because of fear.
I've been in love before, but not like this... now I decide to stay away cause I don't even understand how I could still feel this way about you, even though we aren't a we anymore..
But I can't stay for as long as I wish I could....
You deserve what I'm so reluctant too give away. That one part of me I'm the most fearful of giving someone like you cause I'd be as vulnerable as I've ever been in my life..
Ever trust a serial killer with your life?
Would you ever trust Eddie Long with your 13 year old son? The answer too that is pretty obvious.. but trusting someone with your heart, giving your everything too someone.....should it be this hard? Tomorrow, we remember..
We remember what was uttered, done, and believed..
We remember how much we loved each other, and how much we'd do for each other...
Just know that we both didn't give our all....imagine if we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment