Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Decided to rap....again.

Frail niggas waiting on me too fail nigga, but its unfair nigga how I step out and unfame niggas, y'all was never known before now y'all barely forgotten, air out niggas and stomp em', they stare at my airs and ask how I got em', I just continue to snap necks and just do it like Nike commanded me, after death I whisper in his ear I got these from the outlet b, battle me step up out your shadow you coward, I got more dictionaries than the university of Howard, meaning my words might go over your head, like did you know that inanimate was a synonym for the word dead, if you say yeah you lying to me and you can really dead out that synonym, while I'll stay alive and live out that antonym, get it nigga? Oh you don't get it nigga? Unless your heaux comes with a best friend you won't keep shit nigga, I'll keep my circle tighter than a brand new baby girl, you'd girl gon' suck my off yeah that's my brand new baby girl, how you feeling nigga, if you feel me nigga, try and touch me for real then we can see who can feel it nigga..

No comments:

Post a Comment