Friday, January 6, 2012

Paradise

You think I'm so offset in the world, don't you?
Almost like the words I seem to spare you I doing even mean in your eyes because to you, I'm cold.
You know, its weird how my heart works..
It waits till the person I love is at a breaking point then, it chooses to want too love...
And nor that, "awwh, baby I love you, I love you, <33333333!" bullshit.
That pouting out my heart kind of shit that I've never done for a female or even thought about doing..
Until its too late .
Sit it doesn't bother me none, I know some of yall wanted/deserved my all but.....fuck it.

" show me love, show me fucking love cause I thought it was all I needed, yeah...clearly I was wrong about it all along, and this will be the year I don't even feel shit." -- Aubrey Drake Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment