Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Decided too write a rap ..

Hello now, your chick got her knees too her elbows now, I met her in France in front of me she took a bow, I told her she should be my American girl she said take her now, so I took her down and I showed her round, she said this is a nice place wow, I said inside you should be even nicer, so I got inside her hole quick before old dawg came yeah I miced her, when I got up in her shit she realized you was nicer, cause I beat the pussy up fuck kimbo slicing cause I'm that fighter, her shit kept getting tighter so I went harder, she light im brown so I put my peanut in her butter and carved her, fuck George Washingtons I'm coming for checks, I'm spitting for respect or I'm jumping at that thing above your neck, except, too read this and be able to connect, the pattern... I'm rapping but I don't scatter, if you got her bet I had her, if you want her bet I'll bag her, before you do, such a sad story go, boo-hoo ... cause your game shit, boo-boo ... and she know im the shit, doo-doo ... I go hard not stiff, my flow sharp but I'm swift, I could steal 3 little pigs from big bad cause nigga I'm that slick.. nigga I'm that fire BIC, like the lighter get a spliff, we could her than higher could get, cause with God anythings possible and I got my Bible inside the whip, I'd never front on you but I'll never turn my back either so I don't feel the whip, step inside a studio wondering how many nigga sick in this shit, record months and never need a cure for a cough oh shit, but niggas out her sneezing all on their kicks, guess im sick..

No comments:

Post a Comment