Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Look what you done...

It's like 2012 in my living room and my feelings crossed, losing a father without him dying is such a loss, all over how much a fucking payment cost, when all you used to do was spend money on me at fucking Ross, I couldn't tell you the last time I saw you and had a convo, but I bet you would've asked if I'm alright and I would've said yeah though, strictly out of pride cause you decided to stay out of my life completely, and I can't say what I'll say the next time you greet me, I remember the last time you said you love me and I stared at you cause I couldn't believe it, knowing you and your ways the words you say are so misleading, and now I'm grieving cause now I know once I grow old my son won't have a granddad, but I'll make sure that he has everything that we never had, maybe I should pull myself together and realize you was never here, but your words you used to tell yell in my ear, that's why I don't believe most of what's said too me now, I always wonder what you said too your other child, you sign papers to get rid of me, now your not even kin too me, that's worst than an abortion sin to me, cause you can see all the potential within me, but I'm a continue for my mom I'll never forfeit, I just guess i wasn't worth it... What if I grow too be something? What if your old and you need something? Shit, look what you done......look what you done to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment