Thursday, May 2, 2013

So Intimate Two

Guess I wasn't intimate enough.. I love to pick you up and watch you look around amazed almost like you soar, and plop your ass on the counter and just examine the pose, the milky skin you have match so well with our appliances when you're without clothes.. Teasing me by pulling your shirt down with your hand will make me get on my knees and propose my tongue inside your native land, balance and fight through the passion as you stand motionless while my fingers enter where you've never touched before.. Reaching deep in you since I found what I had lost years before inside your stimulant dew, so edible your fruit.. I hope you look into my eyes and realize I want to break you and then moan with relief knowing I'll fix you once you cum.. You will be my vixen as you provide your breast for my tongue and you legs for my hands to part.. How Tarzan and Jane swang lets swing and collide inside of each others embrace.. A cinematic experience when I pierce through your hips, everyone will wanna watch.. Everyone can't watch.. You always said you wanted to be an actress though so lets set the scene, you me caramel and whipped cream..
Let me introduce my rod into where you potty boo.. Said its hard to breathe because my hands around your neck my dick straight down your mouth matching your spine, no crying.. Steal the show and I'll come back to collect from you. Know I've been stealing robbin but your body something else I wanna hide in. Imagine this done to you, imagine digging into my back while my tongue is piercing into your juice.. My lips on your making your insides sticky, with food I'm picky but I eat out with you more than ordering out teriyaki chicken.. As the sun rises we crawl out the window and place our fangs into each other respectively without burning with the light hitting us, rolling down hills as I trace my tongue from the back of your calf up your ass until I reach your neck, hold tight and trust that when we reach the bottom your legs will be spread with me between them, as we flat line and revive each other with every pounding stroke, tell me you love my dick and you want me in deeper, see you love when I tell you what to do but when you tell me what I tell you to tell me it make the pussy much sweeter.. I do drugs but I do you more because there's no patch that'll cure my want for your insides, that's where I like to hide and forget that I ever had my heart loose and broken since with you I have to force my way inside, tight pussy in the morning is the best worst feeling cause of my wood wanting to go away and you squeezing against it.. Never contemplate throwing in the towel just contract and squeeze around my dick tighter and swallow once I can't take it no more.. Any one ever made you cry during sex? Make you close your eyes and praise God during sex? Your eyes widen like I'm giving you carrots but your pussy pink not orange.. Ever since the last time that's still my pussy and you let me know too.. Your moans are so intricate boo.. Aren't you happy i came back for a taste of your seconds? Huh? So intimate two...

No comments:

Post a Comment