Monday, March 25, 2013

Nature

I fell in love with the way you tie your shoestrings.
With the loops I in vision our hearts tangling changing my mood ring.
I enjoy your heart beat more than I should.
Its amazing how I feel yours in the wood.
So tight it is inside of your ocean still I stand it.
A conch found on a beach a rainbow kissed it.
My eyes glossed over the sentiment your lips create.
Chords play within your Milky Way what a sound you make.
Lost in the wild to tend to ourselves figuring each others shape.
Caught on an never ending swing tied tight my cape.
For mere mortals having sex in a garden is amazing for sure.
Intercourse between stars tangling tongues around asteroids.
How can I be they love ends candidly and ours strives.
The camera flash I study your blink I want them to be my eyes.
The bountiful hills on your chest cavity leave me sweet tooth.
I love loose...
The way nature feels the howling winds I stand in a grove.
Drawing in the clouds of my angel her hair flows.
I could never explain why gravity never complains on how high off love we became.
Even so we've just begun to dive into what this never was so no need to name.
How amazing would love be if it was as free as nature?
Whistling air drawing us in forms of caricature.
Skies crash and grounds elevate lions roar as I penetrate.
We ran smack into each other and only felt our energies clash.
The unnecessary war as we bash creates silence throughout.
No more will there be a need to no revive our spout.
On the sea floor examining each others heartbeats like before.
Eternal bliss until our hearts beat ends and our waves crash no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment