Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love Letter

Listen, I happen to be caught up in your bliss. A combination or precipitation and mist cloud my eyes away from everyone else besides you. Hear me out, in a crowd of sharks I would swim through it all knowing your so delicate, and for your heart I'm a syndicate. Pay attention, to the road signs instead of yielding bulldoze through that thick line. Open up your ears miss, lust is in my mind but your worth more than what's developed in my cranium. Sex is equivalent to a stain to them, but we make love work out like we training them. Since SOPA trying to censor shit I'll pick apart your body for them while leaving me the most intricate parts of it. See you're a catch and my hand are open even if I leave you soaking know I'll never walk away and leave you moping. We all want love in the midst of hateful shadows. Love is a fair game played on a leveled plateau and if you cheat me how am I wrong for throwing shots at you? This look of love is making me take over Stevie's aura cause I'm blind to the fact that this is mere love, this is something more that I can't even explain with more words than Merriam and Webster compiled. Could you believe that I was in love with you for real? Not like that other nigga that only wanted the end of your deal, a real man that'll strip you down and take off your heel just to caress your feet run you a bubble bath and cook your favorite meal.. It's not that I'm to good to be true it's just that you're to good to deserve to be lied too.. And if that means I have to cater to your every need, that by all means, you don't have to buy groceries for me.. You don't have to do much for me at all, just keep it up baby, don't be shy baby, think about me all the time baby.. I'll do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment