Thursday, May 16, 2013

GoodGraceOde

Two lips left as a dinner for my lonesome you said.

Afterwards both open sailed like boats and I don't take cred.

I said grace then placed a kissed between your mercy.

Calmly you reacted and I wonder if I'm worthy.

Midnight snacks aren't food for replenishment. 

But; diving into you is my settlement.

As the gates open up I smell an abundance of wonder.

I see our creator this time I'm standing under.

Bow by head and devour her dandelions.

I made her shoot off like cops was firing.

Liquid substance isn't much against a erupted bullet.

Grabbing the cloth between upwards to pull it.

You tingle and tense up a bit.

Cloth against that little slit. 

More than enough grace for one mans feast.

As I dine I black out like a beast.

Your food is great leaving me fed so good.

I thank you and toast to your body nude.

By my hand caressing your healthy plate.

Give my face what it needs to keep you sane.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment