Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Untitled

a day spent felt like an eternity

i can't believe little things like mustard seeds make the most specific difference for you and me

truthfully...

I look in your eyes and see eternity

I see forever and a journey we...

are meant to take on together 

caressing your face before I kiss it seems so special to you like no ones ever don't that to you before

and if so...

there's so much in store you've never experienced that I'm willing to take you through

willing to take you through the bullshit your past was made up into 

and make sure you clean your shoes...

and don't track the carpet of the old shit you went through with the space we're in now

your voice helps me ease off this cloud I've been on

stuck on my past and not living on a leveled playing field you make me jog in place never wanting to miss a step 

by just being who you are...

and I love you for that...

the simplicity of a couch binding our love together alone 

arms locked...

legs together...

your hair in the way of the movie...

but I careless to watch the cinema when I can play in your hair and we can sleep alone

heart beats very while we're alone...

a sex drive that was parked is floored to sixty miles per hour...

you drive me insane to say the least...

I'm lucid yo all of this yet I don't see how you're everything I need right now and I laid there with your hair in my face wondering if you'd be everything I needed that next week, maybe that next month, maybe out next life....

No comments:

Post a Comment