Monday, September 9, 2013

Seasons

I met winter for the first time today

Model walk cold, she made my thoughts froze right away

As she pranced my thoughts roamed on what to say

But my lips solid and my tongue stuck till this day

I just stalked her like a hawk does its prey

And flew around her in my mind flew away 

flew with her to my lair and made her stay

Then the weather changed

Spring, I sprung into your mind you told me

"Even though your mood swings I knock you down every time

Kiss you up your thigh every time"

....I was too predictable for you to stay being mine

Before I got to tell you what was on my mind the weather changed

Autumn may I caress your cleavage 

Tickle your spine and let you hold my penis

I fell hard for you fall you drew up your strength to catch me and trace 

The windy storm it's raining from your embrace

As I now in your presence look up to your reverence and say grace

...then feast upon your plate

This is my season 

Alone in my bed clinching my heart like it stopped beating

Depressed questioning whether or not me and you will ever have special meaning

My silence on the issue makes me miss you but you aren't aware

I look down at the steps but can't envision your stare 

I just wanna know how to get through to you

...Instead of looking through you

No comments:

Post a Comment