Thursday, September 26, 2013

Art (Seduction 2)

Dick inside your paint...
Creates, passion...
As I stroke with the mind of Picasso my mind of its own has stolen my identity and your tenderness...
So sweet, it would come off the bone...
While bone in you tend to quiver and admire my artsy way to make you spread your imagination to allow me deeper into your love for the craft I conjure up...
You can paint to and now it's all over my brush, you lick it off seeing as it isn't toxic, ours love isn't damaging... 
Why has it been so long? Since I've seen you here in bare skin...
I mean all I need is too make love to you instead of telling you since we can't talk with our mouths full...
Come around you know how you get when you around me and how round is your body? I forgot from the last massage...
Moving my fingers around inside you trying to convey messages inside of you...
I'll be here forever just call my house the canvas, with you inside it I'll bring my bristles and go to work on you girl... 
I have more than enough nozzle to fill your pump I would never gas you up...
I know I'm pleasing you if you tell me to go deeper and I tell you to say "please daddy" and you can't form any words while I'm pleasing you...
You scratch your name out on my back and I dig mines and carve it inside...
How does it feel? Does it feel like it did before? Would you like me to kiss it more? Is my grip around your neck too much to adore? Too much to adore...
The feeling of me owning you when we're inside these sheets better not scare you... 
My personal Mona Lisa...
Moaning out pleasures as I lean inside...
There's no such thing as going to far when I'm inside...
No stalling or stopping either until I get to the climax of this experience...
I got a fetish better yet an infatuation with fucking you until you cry...
Only cause you know I love you so good those aren't even my intentions but you can't help it no matter how much you push away my thighs...
I can read the arch in your back with my eyes closed...
Just let me paint, tell me it's okay to release wherever I want on your canvas...
Your mouth, breast, wherever you need the warmth...
Lick the paint off so we can lay in our creativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment