Monday, November 25, 2013

Special (Perfect)

I know it's bad luck to pull umbrellas out indoors, but you're so wet and I believe in fate more, it's your destiny to feel all of me and mine to curve in ya, I was under the impression that it never rained in Southern California, but with every moan you let out and ever stroke I push in, I understand more and more why it's our beginning, though we're together till the end... 

pulling up from her insides my dick glistening like candy paint, I choke her like I wanna make her faint, but I always catch her when I lift her off the bed and put her legs around my waist, make that little face like it hurts so I know to go deeper, I eat that pussy the same way, and your body still do those same shakes, but the scratches you leave bruise my body the same way, when I stroke you that same way...

your body language saying this something you can't take, and I love it...it's heaven inside you but it's hard to fit through no matter how much we sin together, we lie together though we never cry together, the only bodily secretion we spew go into each other, even though your gagging and deep throating, thrusting filling your mouth with cumotion...

locomotive how our bodies roll together into each other, random but your breast are so tantalizing to me and you feed me here like I'm your fucking baby, but I am your fucking baby, well that's what you call me, and that's the phrase you use when you don't want it to end, "keep fucking me baby." It's all the same but the sex changes and our genitalia doesn't, I wanna fill you up to your naval, it's sickening how I see you wasn't treated with this much sexual force before, you're so wet I could get seasick from just rocking you while we're up against the wall, you pull away while I twist your arms...

making me yank you back just to go you deep, promise me you'll never fall asleep, unless I'm inside you deep before you take your eyes off of me, don't be afraid when I say I wanna fuck the life out of you and shorten your breath with all that moaning, and put the life back into you with every stroke you feel reassured and breathe again yearning, a sigh of a blissful climax I bring upon you...

my medicine is between your thighs that's why I like going out so much in the winter time so I can cure myself, I like when you get upset and get behind yourself cause I just get behind your behind and help, caressing your shoulder biting your neck shaping your stature like I'm molding you, but you already perfect in my book...

You're so special.
It's always you that I want.
I'm regretful.
It's always you that I want.
Cause I'm not the best for.
It's always you that I want.
........

No comments:

Post a Comment