Thursday, September 26, 2013

Moments

It's just crazy how we have these moments to create, that all get washed away cause a text was answered late...

Dinner dates and spending money things back then I thought would get a honey, but that'll just add to the anger of knowing you was just here taking advantage of me...

But when the both of y'all become an us words like love and trust, take on a humongous part of the souls of us...

That love gets crumpled up and that trust gets thrown away, cupids arrow gets broken in half and your broken heart decides to stay...

Nothing's truly changed both of y'all go about y'all's own ways, things seem awkward when you meet again cause the relationship turned strange...

When I tell you I don't get you it's because I feel like we're straining the moment we have, by trying to pick up broken pieces of sad...

I mean I understand I'm too much of a man or too less of a man, seeing as the things you wanted from me I refused to give up like my manhood in a can...

And seeing as you're more happy with him then you ever have been with me I can see who's the sucker and who just got sucked off...

But the best of my wishes, you'll never get your hands dirty if you refuse to clean the dishes... 

I'll always have space in my heart for you I just couldn't be that guy and you probably don't care now but later you will...

I've learned the females that come on the strongest the soonest, never meant a thing and you knew this... 

It's like you lack the aptitude to give me attention, but gain it when I'm attentive to others that's sad to mention...

And I tried even when I shouldn't, and to think that you didn't appreciate that so when I don't talk now just know I understand I shouldn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment