Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sunday

"I know you don't understand why I don't give my all, I don't either but I'm just dismissive that's all, and I'm sorry even though I don't tell you and we both know I don't mean to hurt you, when I'm awake and away from you I'm just living then you come and I breathe even though I don't like you, loving you is a little different because I've never been happy or content never comfortable, and I know it's not difficult to hit you up always I just take a lot of time for my space because I get over whelmed with you, and I almost cried when I wrote this cause I don't understand this at all but I don't wanna be alone, and you give me all I've ever wanted so no wonder you get upset when I fuck up but I could be cheating and I don't but that's just my logic, I know the night will stay away while I'm holding your hand and that means more to me than losing you over any other bitches..." the truth I told her with my hands in my pockets, nervous feeling like a shot of rocket, upset and spazzing like a addict, high and euphoric like a dusty old attic, bipolar lust you never know where it goes... Where it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment