Monday, July 22, 2013

Imagine

"So I went up behind her
And, whispered into her right ear 
And, it must've sounded like a siren
Cause, her breathing started panicking
And, her crotch started to dampen
And, I hadn't even started...
From the bottom she was,
'All that' cuz, 
And I didn't know if I should,
Spank her ass and tell her, "strut your stuff" 
Or, get on my knees put my hands around hers and put my tongue to work...
Imagine..
I wrestled my finger tips through her pussy lips and she started grabbing my hair and shit...
So I grabbed hers too,  
Her back arched as my tongue did inside her, 
We were caught in a matrix..
Like a key I know how to open her box,
And, Tickle her spot, 
And, make her body radiated and so wet...
As I lay on the ground reaching my arms to play with her she's so wet it's trickling down mixing with my armpit sweat...
Her knees turn feeble or maybe she just wanted to feel in control, 
Now she's sitting on my face grinning and grinding slow...
So, I stuck my tongue deep as I couldn't inside her hole,
And, she bent over as she lost control, 
And, the drips started again this time her faucet sent them down my tongue...
It was between 6pm or 9,
She laid her back against my front licking my shaft...so it was only right that we started a sixty nine...
Stroking her mouth...
And, making her cry...
And, leaving her blind... 
What a sight, 
Seeing her like this..all unrighteous... 
No wedding band yet though we find pleasure within our sin.. 
A tight fit, 
Below her lips,
That rest between her navel...
As we repositioned and I held her body in a cradle..
You're my baby, no body part of yours goes untouched....by my tongue,
Especially your breast.. 
Sucking and stroking I hear you gasp for breath,
And, I position myself
So that you can feel my dick rise in your stomach,
And I feel your heart escape out your chest..."
What's love without our sex?
Stomach tingling thrusts matched with mind boggling head.,.
Imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment