Monday, July 8, 2013

Lady-Freak. Man-Freak.

A lady in the street but a freak under sheet, 
a man when you want and a freak when you need, 
see you keep your lingerie on a little longer with your heels for work before you leave,
while you slave over the stove I'm picking between your lips to get that cotton moist between your knees,
Making love in the whips I bought you with this new job I'm in, 
It's better to love the way we do because I know your worth and I don't have to pay to get into you,
Yet to spice things more I pick you up masked anonymous spontaneously and prostitute you, 
See we can pillow talk looking deep into each others souls, 
Then bite pillows deeper I go where climaxing is our goals,
You can eat breakfast while I eat you in between or role reverse and I eat while you suck on knees,
Then leave and enter rush hour traffic going separate way sexing while swerving to get to our jobs and succeed,
Your mind is much deeper than your pussy my still when I ponder inside you my fingers damp from your precipitation,
Your aspirations thrill me while your ass shaking feeds my temptation..

No comments:

Post a Comment