Saturday, December 22, 2012

Love (@ 4)

Four a.m. And I'm thinking of you,
this goes out to Ms. Whoever You are,
riding in that space car towards my heart, Wish I could see how intricate you fall asleep,I know the walls wish they could grow eyes and peep atchu, atchu god blessed you with the heavenly heaveness, we vibe together and ride together like Bonnie and Clyde we move through apocalyptic weather, underground our love grew wings and kissed the Milky Way, the milk I pray keeps keeping your body right no lie I like you that way, and all I can do is pray to the most high that you don't kick my heart in a hole to the most low, that would be a tragic hazard that'll piss me off but you wouldn't get peed this ain't R. Kelly girl you know,
my name is whatever it is, cause it doesn't matter in the light when your here, you shine brighter than that comet that flew in our universe you blocked it, out in this battle no one spit a verse you already won your I call you beautiful and you tell me baby stop it,
like I'm acting childish girl don't make me climb up in your cockpit and fill it with my cockspit, cause when I call you beautiful I'm calling your name I'm thinking of your soul and covering your pain from the rain, I was emotionless with my pass but you brought out my heart miss, the harder love is too find the more you'll appreciate and I articulate how much I love you to my homies babe, I fall in love with you every day I'm still fucking up and growing up but hopefully you won't feed me and hand me a sippy cup, I wanna look you in your eyes to make you know I'm not like him Just so you know when your low I'll pick you up
Mary Jane and wedding rings is for what we came get high tasting your honey staring at the moon huh? Four play at four a.m. Without censorship no television, Just sex with wisdom laying within each other reading the sensations without vision, Make sure your heart is suitable and fits into this square and never remove like cuticles, I got a love jones for your bones and I don't have to be a paleontologist to see how cute you are..
I'll never take your smile for granted, the dimples in your cheek the only holes I wanna see that's planted, don't let nobody tell you different take my heart for a sprint miss, I'll track you down every time like the baton you are what I'm missing, I never look back to my past I just make up a new future every time I write too ya, we're burning up like a skillet, the skill it took to keep your love was elementary and I never understood how guys could break your heart yet keep their vision, set on keeping you imprisoned, it's the season for love the smell is great and we're progressing, never regress within this progress I hope we can be immaculate compared to others, perfect defines you you succulent dime you make me flip quarters into ponds with the wonders, you work on my spirit I thought was once impossible how flawed I believed love was but once you accept what love is it'll show you how spirits connect, intertwine like the vines grown from flowers we flow for hours on melodies pianos can't reach, you touched my chest and my broken heart got breached, kisses are suppose to be breathtaking, heart shaking & soul quaking, I'm thankful to be laying under the rubble with you,

No comments:

Post a Comment