Monday, October 22, 2012

Poetic Justice.

every second, every minute man I swear that she could get it, man if you a bad bitch put your hands up high, and I swear your fingers better be reaching up for the sky, your arms tangled towards the stars while your on your knees and I'm under you eating, I mean I dedicated my world to you even though I never appreciated your globe cause your eyes were too scenic, I can never write my wrongs unless I write them down myself, I can't listen to Trey Songz unless I'm sucking on your breast, I can't fuck other girls like I used to fuck you, I know you remember that day we made love to that mixtape...god damn girl, god blessed you, and he blessed me with them months me and you equaled two, now I just wish we could see each other more often, hear each other talking, stare at you while you walking, make love to you in my mind even though you never know my hearts bent, so is my dick and I loved that interference it caused, crashing against your walls...your mirror reflection got me reflecting on that sexing...pardon me, one day you'll figure out the only man you needed was me..one day you'll miss calling out my name and you'll grab your iPhone put that playlist on and play with yourself cause you missing me..but until that date come I'll try to keep you around for as long as I can, as long as I've known you I never thought I lose that grip on your hands...and I knew just what you wanted and I knew you wasn't ready, and it don't make sense how we switched places cause your there and I'm sitting here writing to you..I loved showing you off, I can remember being naked staring into the mirror at each other before I tore you off, poetic justice, poetic justice, do my writings about you ever get you flustered? do you think our love making ever did our relationship justice? we almost went off in public...lol.. you remember that? on that park bench, in the morning old people sat, at night my finger were fondling where you sat...dedicated to how we were, i used to feel without you the shine from the sun wouldn't occur...I still reminisce on your fragrance, you was my inspiration, you taught me patience, every time I write these words the look my face has is blatant, but I could never right my wrongs unless I had a time machine space ship...

No comments:

Post a Comment