Sunday, October 21, 2012

A letter..

I just wanted to write this open letter to this special that won't be named but she'll know who she is once she reads this. I hope all is well, I hope your life is really as happy as you seem in your pictures. I hope school is going well for you...since I know you can do better than what you do I hope you get inspired on the regular to do more than expected. I hope your father is doing better than I could ever imagine. I hope you still invite me to your wedding (lol). I hope she's treating you better than I ever did/could. I hope that the look on your face you get from your significant other never goes away. I hope you know I still love you and would never want anything to happen to you. I hope you know I'll always be here for you even though we hardly speak. I hope your future is brighter than mine. I hope everything will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment