Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Passion

Why can't the man be partially dressed, fixing you breakfast while you lay in bed rubbing your breast? Throwing rose petals underneath you cause your walk inspires me plus I like how your slow walk grips your lips..its not that I pamper you but whenever you need a pull up its because your legs are falling off my hips..you say I'm too deep and I tell you I try to reach the core of the earth to show you how much I'm worth, deep as a passionate conversation watching the grimace on your face with every stroke just to show my growth...I'm in love with your effort cause you try to make it wetter and I ain't scared to be under your weather, under you is nice but over you is better, on top of you wrapping your hair in my hand and pulling back digging deep for your treasures..

No comments:

Post a Comment