Monday, December 24, 2012

47 hearts.

Your heart beat is so intricate, I'm glad eye can still refresh the tone like I never heard the shit, from emotionless I made a shift, felt my blood spill and you cleaned it up felt like I was world bound in nakedness, you can't ever leave me Ms. Missing you would make me forget my point I was trying to score, I'm throwing forty shots toward your heart and you know Kobe rarely missed, with that said toward your soul I'm very interested, hope I fall off the cliff and into your cloud of mist, hard times made soft lost into your curvy ness, I never knew a camels foot came as fat as it did until it stepped down from that stepping stone, into the pool of your embrace I poke into and it got me gone, why quote you when I can insure that you never felt this before, going raw and packaging our love before we reach my mothers door, dreams of taking you to the queen that raised me, spacely I'm high and your accession within mine make you my baby, it's fly like a bat ma no wonder I'm your man and you ride by my side and shit, Robbin your heart was a simple takeover especially since Nas couldn't ether it...you enlightened my aura..

just a little something eye spontaneously while listening too music. eye want you to check out "Emotionless" by Capital Steez, that song is what made this poem. rest in pro his soul. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment