Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fireworks

My mornings are made knowing your awake, fireworks ring in my heart not blowing me away but blowing us together in a way so perfect, perfection is what your made of to me; how perfectly put together could a human ever be? Answer that question with those dimples you love to show and I love to see.. I love to see you period without a question your the highlight of my everything, every word I've said before you was everything I've felt and everything that's true.. your eyes make me wanna relive the fourth of July every night, and lay on top of the roof with you picking out stars when the light from the fireworks aren't bright. Feeling you would make my hands go numb due to the fireworks our touch would create, but I've only heard love and never really felt it so I'd forget to care. Forgetting to care about you would be hard; I've never been over you no matter how much taller I am than you.. I want you.. that's only three words within the millions I could utter to make you feel what I feel for you. Fireworks sizzle, burn, and break yet me and you shouldn't fizzle, as we learn, from our prior mistakes. Fake love we thought we should put our all into make our hearts fond of each other. Thinking of you I get this amazing sensation, something like fireworks blown above into the sky making me think of an eternity with you, eternally I don't feel butterflies my nerves are to the point where it's fireworks I feel when I'm imagining you..

No comments:

Post a Comment