Monday, April 23, 2012

Guitar..

As I dive into your figure I realize your eyes resemble the stars, hearing your moans and reaching across your arch, I pause..just looking at you gasping from all the sucking and finger fucking I do to you, the best I could've ever done but I feel like I ain't done.. see my love is like I gun that I hope jams, I remember you going to a bar that same day, jamming to some old Sade when I first saw you, now look at the mess I put inside of you.. what I love about you? You let me hear how passionate I'm fucking you.. no pillows, you never bite you hand you just scream.. you don't scratch my back, you claw it.. and I don't just fuck that ass, I ram it.. your moans write this song I could use a guitar for, laying between your breasts hearing your heart beat, that's what I learned to play the guitar for. And when you coming you do tell me to get off of you, you widen your body so I can fit more in you, I love that shit. Lord knows I do.. you smile and you cringe, you shake and you run from me.. I hold you with all my might, making sure you don't fuck none like me.. making sure our passion ain't something regular, making sure when we done thoughts in your mind don't register.. see things don't seem right to you cause you never thought you could fuck and still feel love.. you never thought you'd ever make love, see you thought all the guys you give it up to just wanted you for your ass and tits but its my emotional attachments that make me stay..inside of you. So as I strum this guitar and you dive into your school work don't worry about us cause our love will never fade, our love will never bend, our love will never break.. as long as my loves inside of you another man wont make you shake.. nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment