Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tears From A Soulja

He's only with you because you're perfect and he doesn't deserve it... but, you don't leave. he's there for you, while I can't be... and, under the surface I know you can't see how I feel. but I'm angry... and I just want you to be with me... but, we already fucked up once before and once more could be the end of all this shit. so, I cover my head as these missiles fly past...while he's probably eating out your ... This will be the last letter. hope you know that I love you and I'll wait for you wherever I end up. things aren't looking up... its looking like we're staying here for another 12 months. I just can't take it... Tell my mom I love her, tell my sister I'm sorry, it's not your fault... but knowing we'll never be together sure does haunt me..I didn't wanna self destruct but, nothing calms me...I keep seeing children in my dreams I killed trying to disarm me...you'll probably hear about this on the news, before this letter gets to you, so... this is all premature but I hope this gets to you first.. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment