Sunday, February 15, 2015

Convos Pt. 1

Bed rooms are filled with snakes too & before you let him get it he might seem like a great dude, but all you are to him is great food// that he can eat and shit out then walk out on whenever he decides to, I know you're shy boo, I know it hurts too// but give me a chance I swear I'll never leave you, even if you ask me to cause I can't stand when a women feels so weak that they have to leave a good thing.. to go back to the same old hurt, because at least they know how to somewhat make that work, somewhat.. Man life ain't fair at all, you don't even answer my calls, but you let this nigga hit on you..and allow him to blame it on daddy withdrawals// nah, that ain't proven at all..that ain't something you should go through, every time you tell me he disowned you// it enrages me and like Goku...I get mad then calm down once I realize the battle isn't hard at all but you continue to let him slap you, I wish I could trap dude// and set him straight, serve him a dish of karma on a fucking plate, but you wouldn't appreciate the latter...so I sit back listening to why he making you madder, why he won't kiss you and I fix my face to diss him, ask you why you don't listen// why don't you just leave him and ride with me, but// I'm done putting my offer out, I'm done saying the same shit and landing up on the same route// if you wanna get beat close to your death on a daily then go ahead, hope you don't realize you should've switched sides after you're dead..

No comments:

Post a Comment