Sunday, October 19, 2014

Taylor Outro-lude

All I did was give you the shaded part of my planet.
I'm blunt all the time and you couldn't stand it.
But I don't like to play games cause if I lose I might panic. 
Told you shit other couldn't get out of me if they planned it.
My heart belonged to you in our short moment.
You could've owned it but you disowned it.
And that's okay we both left and I learned from it that's just a bonus.
Remember how we loved "Own It" ?
Crazy how I don't even miss ya.. 
Crazy how I never even diss ya..
But I'm sure you diss me with all your friends and that's okay. 
You had my thinking I was losing it like I was going crazy with nothing to say.
You were just another page..
Last thing you told me I remember you said I'd miss ya.. 
but don't take this poem as confirmation it's just me entering another phase.. 
I'm focusing.. On me and tings.. 
Crazy how you got on me about who was in my snapchat.
Who was in my favorites.
You worrying about cyber shit and neglecting that were fading. 
But that's okay. 
Remember all the plans we had.
All the shit we said.
Too soon I guess.
Nothing true I guess.. 
Cause if that was the case this poem would stem from the first one I wrote for ya.. 
in a positive light..
but the lights coming from the moon. 
And my hearts dark and my thoughts dark..
But that's okay..
You thought that little effort you put in was enough..
You thought blaming your fucks ups on me would call my bluff.. 
I must be average like I tried to tell ya before.. 
I kept pretending like shit would work,
Even though I always see the end I try to ignore..
Thanks for trying you probably don't remember half the shit but thanks anyway. 
At least you were different in a way.. 
Can't even say I should've known but I swear I did I swear I do, you so petty I can be petty too..
How bout now?

No comments:

Post a Comment