Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Robin~

No one wants a troubled boy
Show them you're a stronger boy
But I can't even lift my head to the thought... 
All of the thoughts I fought
All the bruises I got 
And inflicted...
I'm aware of my sickness
What exactly am I conquering?
Suicide is my personal conjuring
Plenty are concurring
So why not?
I love you Mom..
Make sure you tell my Pop
I never knew him but he was always in my heart..
Thank god you can't hear this shot
To my sister
I'll miss ya
You're basically my daughter...
Just remember all I taught ya
To my unwed wife...
My unborn...
I'm so torn
No ring planted and no makings of a life form
But I would rather my child not start life scorn
Where will my spirit go?
Don't proclaim you'll see me in heaven because you never know
I figured a bullet will be less painful 
And loud enough so someone will finally hear my handful...
Problems I have a handful
Well...I had a handful
With no one to hand to
Laid them down finally and grabbed the Smith & Wesson from the mantel
..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment