Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Conversation With God

Yesterday I met a Freeman...

He spoke to me as if he wrote on his hand
A couple years back I wouldn't understand

Capital STEEZ on my age made it all make sense

He spoke through my ears into my spirit
Deeper thoughts aren't stagnant when you hear them


He told me the god of this world inst who I think
He said I should close my eyes and think instead of blink
This god controls the air so he waves into what we hear


He asked if I ever wondered why we went to the moon with all that gear
Then explained the moon controls the waves but water is on God's side
If the god of this world wants absolute power he would need to control the tide


There's a war going on pass the atmosphere we ain't safe from
When fallen angels can take the form of man and get what they came for
He told me your third eyes is broke 
if you can't see the pass the signs he shows 
But the devil tries to make seem like a hoax


You can pray but without connection do you think you will be in God's reception
Sometimes the voice you hear is the god of this worlds perception 
Trying to make you think like the masses he already has in his grasp


This is one conversation I'm glad I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment