Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fantasy~

I open my eyes and see your face
My arm still around your waist
Does last nights activity matter
Looking at our clothes scattered
We lost our underwear against the wall
I took off your bra while you put me in your mouth sitting on your yoga ball
Your first sound will be a moan since I'm still inside
Morning wood for a morning ride
Morning dew as I push inside
Your eyes open 
a stroke awoke you
Fantasies until I meet you..
Fantasy or travesty
I wanna use up all my energy
Then eat you like a canapĂ© 
No need for reasoning with you like a fallacy 
Our bodies meet together in the middle instead of arguing
A poor man can't put you in that mindset I saw you in
When I open my eyes and so were yours 
But your face was under the covers open sucking me in more
I want you so much right now it hurts
Delicate how your body is perched
I can finally end my search..

No comments:

Post a Comment