Monday, January 4, 2016

untitled_vickies.

I've had countless people hit me up asking if I was writing anymore. Well, I am. NSFW. Happy new year. Figured I'd write a poem for women since its been so long. Enjoy. See you in February.



*starts daydreaming* ...sometimes I get jealous of your lingerie miss

They keep gripping your boobs and kissing your clitoris

You make me wanna throw them all away

But you look so good in VS so I guess they can stay

Girl, I wonder if you taste as good to your panties as you do to me

Let's see...let me ask them and try to find out

For however long they take to answer me....will be how long my fingers will be in, digging you out

I hope they lie to me so I can replace my fingers with a tongue

Put my ears closer to the fabric so I can hear them talking...while you grip me since I'm hung

I swear, no matter how many likes you get on Instagram and how many stars light up on your selfies on Twitter...you'll never leave this

Our personal secret...

As I undo your secrets....

Victoria looks great on ya but your face is always priceless when I'm inside and those costed you what?

39.99?

Were they on sale?

Well this dick IS free....as long as you yell and never tell

D'Angelo "How does it feel" is on....

As I'm day dreaming about ripping your thong....

Arch it up a little more...

I wanna fuck you ra...*snaps out of it*

No comments:

Post a Comment