Thursday, January 1, 2015

P.S.A.

Hello everyone. It's a new day and a new year. I just thought I'd get my thoughts off today strictly about my writing and what not. (Meanwhile Yeezus is blaring through my speakers so I can barely focus.) Okay so, 2014 was a good year for me and I hope it was even better for you. But that's in the past now so try to make 2015 YOURZ. Don't just put up that "New year, new me." Tweet and don't mean the shit. Now, my writing.. If you know me you know I don't even like my writing like that and I very rarely give myself a pat on the back about it but some of y'all do enjoy it and to those of y'all that do I love the FUCK out of y'all and pause to the men, I don't love y'all like that. I've come to many crossroads within my writing, I've retired and came back to writing more than Jay Z but I'm back at it for real now. I just wanna thank @princexhermes aka Jay Blake (I'm not gonna put your government out here like that pleighboi.) This my brother for real, pushing me, writing his ass off and inspiring me for this year for sure. I'm gonna keep this short so, in closing: if you fuck with my blog, pay attention. P.S. I've been working on this very important piece, it'll be the first official release for me this year, coming very soon. Alright. Peace and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment