Thursday, May 15, 2014

S.O.C.

I'm drinking now. 
Almost to the point where I don't care if I end up falling. 
I'm invincible now.
When the liquor is in my soul I feel at home when I'm away.
I'm back home now. 
Her is too, and of course Her found her way back in.
I'm not sure what to do now.
I never ended things, I never wanted things to end.
How do I tell she I love she but have had enough of she?
I've reached my highest solstice. 
My soul is lifting within mischievousness. 
I'm just uncertain on how to dismiss. 
The mourning after, waking up I'll mourn us after. 
A beautiful death of what we couldn't last for. 
Never catch what I'm running after.
Still I chase dodging every curve. 
Filling her straight with curves.
Knocking her down raising her spirits.
She fills my desire but Her is on my wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment